The 14″ Quilters Slidelock is perfect for use at the sewing machine. A fast way to trim and cut chain pieced block sections apart without moving to the cutting table. The 14″ Slidelock is an excellent companion tool when working with templates. No more ruined templates, no shifting of fabric, no sideways movement of the template while you cut. Easily trim ragged block edges, remove dog ears and stretched fabric sections away from your blocks without altering the seam allowance or cutting off triangle points.
Lighted Edge Benefits
Regardless of the color or type of fabric in use, when you place the Lighted Edge Slidelock on your fabric, a well-lit, clearly defined cutting guide edge appears.
- Perfect for quilters who may not see as clearly as they once did
- Highlights all fabric colors, prints and shades
- Excellent for use in dimly lit class rooms or anywhere lighting is a problem
- The Lighted Edge Slidelock base color will never fade or change
- No batteries or bulbs required